Kickstarter rewards go away Saturday
My birthday is Saturday.
Yes, it’s true. I figured ending this fundraising process on my birthday would make for a great celebration. You know what I want for my birthday? To do this capitalism sign project in as many cities as possible! (Pat yourself on the back if you knew I was going to say that.)
Here’s 5 reasons to support it:
- At this point, all funds are going toward taking the sign to cities without institutional support.
- It only costs $1 to join this party! Then you are connected to the project, and receive exclusive exciting updates as it progresses. Don’t be in the dark.
- It’s one of the 10 best art projects in the history of Kickstarter!
- New rewards will be posted in the final days – signs, prints, and more. Today I added an “IT’S ABOUT POWER” sign.
- And drumroll… Paul F. Tompkins is writing the catalog essay! As you may know, most exhibition catalog essays are written by art critics and art historians. But I’m in charge! And I couldn’t be more excited about having one of my favorite comedians, Paul F. Tompkins, writing for the catalog.
Paul F. Tompkins!
The famous comedian. You may know him from television (The Daily Show, Comedy Central specials, Mr. Show, Best Week Ever with Paul F. Tompkins, appearances on Community, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and many more), from his popular podcast The Pod F. Tompkast, from the Best Show on WFMU, and from being a comedian.
If you’ve already pledged your support, you can manage your pledge level and select new rewards anytime within the next few days!
Don’t wait, do it now!
What will he write?
I’m not sure what form this essay will take or where Paul stands. On the one hand he had this experience buying a house.
|Paul F. Tompkins – Buying a House|